You must have the Creative Passion. Along with the creative team, you takes a client’s brief and produce original copy ideas with the objective of capturing the target audience’s attention. To ensure that the material presented is factually correct.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a relevant role
- You must be a Dynamite Writer , Yes! Dynamite!
- Attending or holding meetings with Design Team and Account Executives, at which time the client’s requirements and core messages are discussed
- Gaining a deep understanding of the the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Exploring different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in union with the creative team
- Preparing drafts of different initial options for the creative director. They may either be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Once a few options have been finalized by the team, preparing them in the form of a story board to be presented to the client
- Make changes to the copy until the client is satisfied
- May play a role in coordinating the production phase; booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Your work is deadline driven
- Excellent attention in detailing, communication and listening
- An extremely positive, energetic and patient person
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through email