You love the design industry, it’s in your blood but you do not have an opportunity to work in one. If you are organized, resourceful and multitasking is your strength, drop in your resume now! Responsibilities
- Handle, organize & track project progress.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and design team.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- You must be very well prepared to multitasking, handle and manage projects at all time.
- Review & inspect artwork revision from design team throughout the entire lifecycle of the project.
- Resourceful: Work with our vendors like our partner, get quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Reports about project status and issues that may impact project schedule or client relations.
- If you cannot handle stress, this is not for you.
- Minimum N or O Level + Knowledge of the graphic design/website/print industry will be an advantage.
- You MUST be extremely positive, proactive, resourceful, responsible, organized and full of initiative.
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.